Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
92 Notchback roller 4 sale in Michigan

I have a 92 notchback forsale. Car is Deep Jewel Green with a titanium (grey) colored interior. The car is an orig. 5-speed car ans all the 5 speed stuff is there. The car was orig. a 4 cyl. car but had a stock 302 with carb and T-5 in it before I bought it (I got it as a roller) The body is nice I just don't have any time for it. I am asking $1500 O.B.O. I need to sell so make an offer. Please email me: [email protected]
Car is in Michigan. Email for pictures and more info, will have pix soon, thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thank you to everyone that emailed me. I took a lot of pictures and sent them out today to everyone that emailed. I am very busy but I will try to respond to all inquires as soon as possible. BTW, superman1988, do you own the black superman car I saw in the magazine awhile back?

Thank you

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: gladiator1, your email is full, and the pictures were returned as undeliverable. If you get that fixed let me know and I will resend,

Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Would you be willing to just sell the windsor block?

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
92 Notch

:p
I am getting a deposit on the car, there is a sale pending. If it falls through I will post on here.

Thank you.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please only people that have money and can come and get it. I am having surgery at the end of the month and would like to sell it before then. BTW floors are solid.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My computer is currently down from the virus :mad: going around. If anyone has been trying to get a hold of me post your email and I will try to contact you as soon as I can.

Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
roller

Dont know if you got my email, But yes I am in Redford & would like to take a look at it if you have time this weekend.
Where in Redford are you.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Rob

1 - 20 of 25 Posts