Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have interior from a 92 Fox I was going to use in my fox but decided to switch to an SN95. I will probably regret selling. This was all pulled from a 92, it is everything minus the seats. Overall super clean black interior, nice drive quality. Dash, console, door panel, head liner, rear sails, hatch plastics, and more. As an added bonus you get brand new door armrest pads from LMR as well as center armrest delete, and new ashtry lid with spring kit. It has been stored in my finished basement since it was removed. Will not piece out, would like to sell complete to someone looking to do an interior color change. Asking $800, but will consider reasonable offers.
Local sale obviously due to the size and quantity of parts. Williamsburg Ohio which is on the eastside of Cincinnati.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If you decide to split it up/ship let me know I'm very interested in the dash and door panels with arm rests.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sun visors???
Yes I have sun visors with it, I need to get pictures of them.

If you decide to split it up/ship let me know I'm very interested in the dash and door panels with arm rests.
I appreciate the interest, but I imagine the cost of crating everything up to where it would be protected would be outrageous.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'd be interested in the upper console cover behind the shifter that the e-brake handle, and ashtray are in. The black ashtray cover/door as well. Would you ship this since its pretty small?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Currently pending a local sale for everything complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.