-306w/mild cam
-off road h pipe
-dumped mufflers, dynamax i think
-kind cobra clutch for the t5
-top is two years old
-cowl hood
-saleen wing
- 5 star ponies
- car is in primer, but i have dark green paint, that flops to teal in the sun, and then the silver for the bottom, its close to the stock color
115,000 +/- on car, about 12k on motor
-white leather(cracked) but i have grey vinyl seat covers that look pretty good
-alpine cd player
-hood pins for the hood

there is some damage on the cowl panel that needs to be fixed from when the hood flew up. Thre is a lil bit of body work on the spot on the hood where it chipped when it flew up, but there have been a couple of layers of fiberglass resin put on the chips, just needs another layer of resin(there is a pic of that). Front bumper needs to be primer, its been prescuffed. the inner parking lights do have the covers i just have to super glue them back on, there are no cracks in them whatsoever..all the lights are like 2 years old. I think thats about it....im looking for $3,500 or best offer. I need to sell this quick to fund the motor for my cobra

email is [email protected] or pm or reply on here

thanks

chris:joy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic

here is a pic of the passenger side, its kind of crappy sorry, also i forgot to mention that the front right scoop on the ground effects is missing, you should be able to pick that up for cheap

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hood pic

here is a pic of the chip in the hood, also im an idiot, i do have the mirrors and locks for it, i removed those so i could sand down old paint, and primer:D

chris

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT, cmon anyone?????????

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt again:( cmon some1 please buy this, make me a reasonable offer, i need to get rid of this

heeeeeeeelp lol

chris

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt, somebody buy this:(

any advice?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt again, why some many peeps lookin and keep moving?? some1 throw some offers down

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SALE IS PENDING

as of right now, a guy came down from chicago yesterday, and he is at the bank as i speak to give me a 1000 deposit...I will post back on here if it falls through.....car is selling for 3000 so, if it falls through i'd like to see some more realistic offers, the car just needs paint

thanks

chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts