Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99,000 miles

1 year old sunset orange Paint (Sikkens 2 stage)
shaved door handles and antenna (Remote Door Poppers)
GT Spoiler
all new OEM body side mouldings, rubbers, and window mouldings
3" Cobra R hood
New 225/50 front tires and 245/50 rear (Futura Untra Z)
Kenne Bell Subframe Connectors
Saleen Springs (1.5" Drop)
2.5 " Flowmaster exhaust with off road H-Pipe
electric fans
76mm c&L mass air meter
King Cobra clutch with adjustable cable and new flywheel
new fuel pump, alternator, heater core....
Alpine CD Player
6 Infinity refrence speakers\

$5500 obo. Make an offer (Also will consider partial trade for a good or damaged street bike)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Heintz131 i had that problem too, way back when he first posted the car in december. i was interested but got no response...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bitter buyers

No need to get bitter, i sent responses to both of you. I've been having problems with my my server and return mails so you probably never got them. I sorted through alot of e-mail and bull**** trade offers and i tried to meet everyones requests for additional pictures as quickly as possible. I was more concerned with finals and presentations in december than making sure you got a response to every daily question.
Futhermore..your still shopping so I guess nothing else has caught you eye in the past 2 months so dont try to keep everyone else from looking at my car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry i overlooked your question, shipsaeki. The title says red, and the color is close enough so it doesnt cause a problem.
I transfered the title from my name to my fathers last year for insurance and we had no problems.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.