Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 LX project car for sale. The car has fresh white paint (2 years old) All black interor 4 point welded in roll bar welded sunframe conectors and has had the touqe boxes weld up as well. It has South Side upper and lower control arms and Comp Enginering 50/50 shocks. The car comes with an adtional 8.8 rear end wich has 3.55 gears. The fuel system is all redone with 1/2 inch SS braided line and Russel fuel fittings and a Holley blue pump regulator and Fram canister filter. Wich feeds a 750 Holley double pumper. The motor stock bottom end (rebuilt with 5,000 miles on it. The heads are GT 40 off a 95 cobra that have been ported and polished with 3/8 studes and guid plates and have 1.6 crane roller rockers. The intake is victor JR that has been gasket matched. It has new waterpump as well as a new Profesional Products balancer. Has BBK long tube headers and off road H-pipe. Moroso solid motor and trans mounts. ALl new Autometer Phantom oil and water temp cauges as well as the cage. 5" monster phantom tach with shift light. T-5 trans and Hurst shifter. The interior is all black and the cage was just installed 6 months ago. the door panales is the only thing missing from the interior. The hood is a 2 1/2 bolt on cowl hood. The wheels are stock 10 holes ( weld wheels were stolen :mad: ) I have more parts such as eletric fan fan shroud alt brackets bolts slicks (MT 26X10.5 ) RCI harness, spare engine 302 and alot of tremeck parts and pices as well as the all new brakes pads rotors wheel bearings I just installed on the front It also has Hurst line lock. The car needs final assymbley If i dont sell it soon I will be forced to part it out. I hate to sell it but due to lack of time and finacial resons i must sell my car of 6 years. Im asking $4000 but cash talks I have pics please email me if you have questions or want pics thanks guys This breaks my heart to have to sell it but they make mustangs every day :(

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
please send me pics to [email protected] is this a full list of whats included

thanks dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts