Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey...i have a 1990 LX 5.0, red, hatchback, automatic, 103K miles, bought the car with 89K miles on it from a female, the car was bone stock when i got it. I tinted the windows and installed viper alarm/keyless entry with remote start and put weld draglite wheels (7.5 in rear and 3.5 in front), thats all i've done as far as appearance. I have some mods done to car, such as E303 cam, 3.73 gears in the rear end, flowtech shorty headers, off road H-pipe, 3 chamber flowmasters, a/c removal kit, battery relocated in trunk, shift light, autometer phantom silver faced oil pressure and air fuel gauge on A-pillar. In the past 6 months i've replaced the plugs, wires, diistributor cap and rotor, 02 sensors, IAC valve on front of TB, and the transmission was rebuilt the day after Christmas (03)...car runs good, sounds good, has a small idle problem, cant figure it out...slightly surges when sitting still in drive or overdrive, but other than that the car is good to go...i have digital camera if you'd like to see more pictures of the car...email me @ [email protected], i'm asking $3,800 for car, will negotiate, thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts