Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 90 gt for sale. the body is red and has 99,000 miles on it. only rust on the car is a tiny spot on the rear hatch. otherwise the car is pretty much flawless. it is an original red car, i believe some of the ground effects have been repainted, but looks perfect. no rock chips. it also has the clear corner lights up front and LX tail lights out back. it has a 4 inch cervini fiberglass hood (primer black). The hood bolts onto the stock hinges and also uses hood pins up front to hold it down. has grey cloth interior. interior is pretty decent...no rips of any sort...could use a good cleaning but not very bad at all. 5 point seat belt harness. hurst quarter stick shifter ( brand new). has the auto meter 3 guage cluster with NOS pressure and water temp, in the center air duct. car has power windows and locks...the power windows dont work ( switches might be bad). a 12 gallon fuel cell and battery are mounted in the trunk. battery cut off switch mounted in rear tail light.

It has a stock short block in it. the short block has average mileage (can still see cross hatch). the motor is stock internally with the exception of an X-cam and a high volume oil pump. the motor has a 7 quart oil pan, a new water pump, and a new double roller timing chain. it also has solid mounted motor mounts.

transmission- stock AOD with a shiftkit and a midwest 3200 stall.

tires- Weld draglites (4 lug) 3.5x15's up front and 10x15's in back (im pretty sure thats the size) brand new tires up front and in back. has a 26inch ET streets out back that are brand new....not even 1 mile or burnout on them.

suspenion- 50/50's ,90/10's subframe connectors (welded) lower control arms...drag launch kit with air bag in right rear spring. flaming river manual rack steering. 3.73 gears out back.

car does not have a computer or engine harness. what i have described is what the car has. still needs to be put together. i have a lot of parts for sale to complete the car, but not all. if anybody has any questions or is interested in more pics..let me know. and email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell at 847-561-6915.

you can see pics on ebay, just type in time #2458581195 under search.
car is located in chicago suburbs.

asking $3,500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts