Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting my car here to see what kind of feedback I get from it.I don't need to sell but I just had a baby and could use something more practical.It's a 90 coupe with about 112k on the chasis.The motor has 1300 miles on it.Here's the mods...

-DSS low compression 331 balanced and blueprinted shortblock
-DSS Forged Pro-lite Max Quench reverse dome pistons
-Polished Forged I-beam rods
-Aluminum main support system
-Hi-volume oil pump/HD oil pump drive shaft
-5.0 stroker pro tray windage tray
-AFM B-41 blower cam
-Trick flow street heat intake(ported upper and lower)
-Lincoln Mark VIII electric fan with Flex-lite variable speed control
-Paxton NOVI 1000 with an 7.5 crank pulley(12psi)
-AFR 185's with DSS 1.6 rockers,and upgrade springs
-Tremec 3550,Pro 5.0 shifter
-SPEC stage II clutch and new flywheel
-Jet-Hot coated MAC shorty headers
-All ARP hardware
-65 mm TB/70mm Pro-M Mass Air Meter cal'd for the 42lb inj.
-MSD 6-BTM(boost retard knob is in the glovebox)
-MSD distributor and new wires
-VDO 4 in tach with internal shiftlight
-AutoMeter boost,oil press,and electric fuel press. gauges
-Black Corbeau Sport seats
-ROH Argent ZS wheels with polished lips(17x9.5 rear,8.5 front)
-Nitto 555 Drag radials 275/40 rear, 555 245/45 up front(tires have less than 3k on them)
-Eibach Pro-Kit springs
-HPM Mega-bite Jr's lower control arms,and HPM adjustable Uppers
-Alpine CD player with 6 Alpine speakers

The car was dyno'd at 483.5rwhp and 455rwtq.With a more efficient blower this car will easily pass 500 at the wheels,and the motor can handle it.I'm sure I have forgotten alot of small stuff that's been done,I have about 95% of the reciepts and the dyno sheets.I live in Ft. Worth Texas and can be reached at [email protected]
I'm looking for 13.5 obo and I'm not interested in a trade.Thanks for looking...Matt
I have pics but I'm not sure how to post them,I can email them or someone can tell how to post them up here...

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Everyone, This is an amazing car. Pics do it no justice. Good luck with the sell Matt. Wish I had the dough. -Jeff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more thing about this car is the attention to detail that was put into the motor rebuild.While the engine was out almost all of the little holes from the factory in the engine compartment were filled in,with metal not bondo.Then the bay was painted flat balck,it turned out great but it's kind of hard to see in the pics...

·
Registered
296 Posts
I too have seen this car. It is absolutely beautiful. The engine bay just gives me chills. The work done by FORDSTANGER is honestly, the best I have seen. Sweet ride, beautiful engine, fast as *****... what more could you ask for?

·
Registered
629 Posts
How is the paint on the car? Is the car show worthy or would it need some work to be that nice? Are the 1/4 window moldings faded?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would say the paint is an 8 out of 10.It would need a little work to be show worthy.Yes the 1/4 panels are rough and a little faded,I was going to replace them but I'm not too crazy about spending 600 on some new ones.Thats money that's going to a new blower and an SDS system if I don't sell it..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dyude man. I had a notch. 93. Similair set up minus the Blower. I sold it about 5 months ago. There isnt a day that goes by that I wish I had just kept the damn thing. Unless you are in bad shape and need the money just keep the car Fix the minor issues. Its cheap compared to how much cash flow you have spent in this machine already. I sold my mine to buy a new one and god do I regret it!

·
Registered
649 Posts
BlackNotch said:
Dyude man. I had a notch. 93. Similair set up minus the Blower. I sold it about 5 months ago. There isnt a day that goes by that I wish I had just kept the damn thing. Unless you are in bad shape and need the money just keep the car Fix the minor issues. Its cheap compared to how much cash flow you have spent in this machine already. I sold my mine to buy a new one and god do I regret it!
Amen to that,, Luckly I bought the new cobra before I sold the 91 with intentions on selling the 91.. Needless to say the new cobra is gone and has been replaced with a new truck and the 91 still sits in the garage where she belongs.

TTT again for you Matt...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts