Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a medium-modified 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 notchback / coupe for sale. This is an ex-SSP (Special Services Package) CHP. I have always wanted one of these and once I found one started the build with high-end parts. Now I'm selling my house and won't have my workshop so the toys need to go.

I've owned the car for the last 16 years and have done a lot of upgrades:

Rebuilt / upgraded engine
5 lug conversion
Baer race brakes with bias control
Race suspension
~2k miles on the new parts (engine, suspention, brakes, etc)
~95k miles on the chassis.
Clean title (prior police, but no salvage, etc)

You can see more on the craigslist ad: 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 Notchback (SSP)

The car is located in Seattle, WA

Asking $9500. Open to reasonable offers. (no trades, sorry)

Thanks!
-Graham

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice coupe wish you were near by I'd throw you a offer. Good luck on the sale.:salute:
Thanks! It's been a long time dream to build up one of these. After years of searching for a quality one, it's sad to have to let it go. But I'm selling my house (with the 1500 sqft garage) so some of the vehicles have to go.

Ya know, with the right offer I'm sure we could work out having the car shipped, just saying ;)

But thanks. Looking forward to connecting with someone who will appreciate this fox as much as I do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have any better pictures you could email? [email protected]
Details on what you have done that you can recall? what was done to the motor and trans?
Thanks for your interest. Yes, abosolutely, I'll work on getting you more info a bit later today. I'll make updates to the post as well with the new info.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
I have been watching that car on Craigslist for a while. You need to get some better exterior pics up and it will help. Also two of your pics are completely black. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've also been watching this car for months on cl and completely concur. It's hard to make heads or tails of it from the pics in the ad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts