Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 89 mustang vert...race ready or prostreet rolling chassis for sale or possible trade...
backhalved , ladder bar, narrowed 9", spool, 35 spline moser axles, 10 pt. cage, am square tube rear section and tubs, 2 bg pumps and regulators, 2 batteries, Nos system, fuel cell all braided lines front to rear, tranny cooler with lines, 4 core alum. rad, w/ dual electric fans, msd 7-al2 w/ 2 step, multi step retard, adj timing control, line lock, fiberglass hood, carbon fibre deck lid, centerline auto drags 15x3 and 15x12, koni adj rear shocks, lakewood 90/10's, manual rack, kirkey alum seats, autometer guages and tach, painless wiring set-up mounted to the cage, wheelie bars, chute , and probably more that i forgot...
looking to really sell but
trades welcome...interested in race bikes or custom cruiser or 4wd truck...asking 7500....
if interested........ (PLEASE CALL)....for info or pics...
due to the fact i don't get a chance to check my e-mail often..
DAN (914) 760 - 8619
please no tire kickers!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
2K,I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SELLING YOUR STANG..YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING IT..IVE SEEN THE CAR IN PERSON AND ITS AN AWSOME RIDE FOR SOMEONE LOOKING TO RACE OR BUILD A NASTY STREET RIDE..THE DROP TOP MAKES IT UNIQUE !!! GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN...P.S.... WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH OUR C5'S ONCE THE GOOD WEATHER COMES...L:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts