Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 89 Mustang LX Coupe 5.0 Rust Free in AZ $3500

SOLDThis rust free Arizona 89 Mustang notch is a bone stock 5.0L with AOD and around 150,000 miles has all original body panels, original factory "Almond" paint, and matching VIN tags. Tires are in very good condition. Coupe came with the optional 1989 140MPH speedometer. Black bucket seats from a 2000 Mustang replace the very worn LX seats. A Panasonic stereo/CD player has been installed since pics were taken. According to the Fox Body Mustang Recognition Guide 1979-1993, there were only 137 of the Almond 5.0 LX coupes built in 1989. Just passed vehicle emissions testing in February of 2011 and is good in AZ until 2/2013. Clean AZ title not a salvage.

New parts:
O-rings throughout the AC system
AC converted to R134
Remanufactured steering rack
Poly-urethane rack mount bushings
Heater core

Things needing attention:
Driver side roof dented (see pic)
Top of the passenger fender dented (see pic)
Usual door dings on any car
Sun visors are really rough shape
Cruise not currently working
Power lock actuators need replacing

Buyer must either pick up or arrange for delivery to their location at their own expense. If you have any questions, feel free to PM.

Option #1 For $3600, I will throw in a pedal assembly, crossmember, resurfaced flywheel, and engine block plate to swap to T5 (5 speed transmission) with the car. I usually sell these parts for $175.
Option #2 For $4300, I will swap the car to a T5 using trans and parts from an 88 5.0L. This includes spot welding in the T5 “tower” on the trans tunnel to make it identical to factory 5 speed car.

**SOLD**

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear ya. You can always swap it over...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD, thanks OOOOO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts