Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i am selling my 89 GT. Its a basically stock, unabused car. 5 speed, Gray Interior, sunroof, 117k miles on body. motor was rebuilt (in stock form) at 75k. Was garged its whole life, no winters. I have had it for alsmost 2 years and it wasnt garged but it was covered and sat for the winters. NO RUST/ROT ANYWHERE. The paint on the car is an 8/10 overall. Interior is mint except for a small stain on drrivers seat, which im sure i will get out before its sold. Here are a list of the few things it has/needs (probs):

-Scratch on roof of car that i got estimated at 100 to fix.
-small crack on rear bumper extender (not part of the bumper)
-the normal cracks on front bumper cover. (not very visible)

And heres its plusses/mods:

-Brand NEW 245.50-16 tires (june '03- only driven till sept 03)
-Brand NEW DF centerforce clutch/TO bearing/New replacement flywheel (August 03-only driven for a few weeks)
-Brand New Starter (not installed yet, but will be.)
-New Belt
-MAC cold Air Induction
-FMS a/c delete (new)
-Hurst short throw shifter
-Brand New FMS 3.73 gears
-Saleen Wing
-Solar Wing
-Tints
-Car has 2 10 inch subs, 1600 W amp, 320W amp, Sony deck. (may or may not go with car)
-LX Taillights
-White AC backing/billet window button plates
-ROH 16x8 wheels
-white bumper inserts

and probably more that i will add later on as i remember.
please email me with any questions or anything u have. O and im located on Long Island, NY
[email protected]

thanks, anthony
heres a pic (ps with window moldings arent white liek that, thats wax that i got on them lol)

·
Registered
561 Posts
i love the car and would love to have it but you would have to knock 2000 off the price for me to afford it haha it probably wouldnt be wise for me to insult you with that offer. good luck!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, no insult taken. i hear ya... thats how it was when i was lookin for mine. and i ended up saving longer to buy a nicer one for more money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts