Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got new (read better) pics of the car and I have the side skirts on now.

5.0 5-speed

I have to claim no mods to the engine as I didnt do them if they are there.

Exhaust I have change, 3-4 weeks ago:

Stainless Bassani off road X-pipe... Installed
MAC Mufflers (the sqaure boxes).... Installed
Headman Headers, 1 5/8 shorty.... Not installed

Condition of car:
Rust free from doors foward. The rear qaurter have rust bondo in them under the ground effects on both sides and in the flare aound the wheel well on driver side. Hatch has bonda/ rust in the normal spots... front windshield is cracked but does not leak.

The car runs great and emits no odd noises.
This is my first 5 speed car so this may sound stupid, the car goes into gears kinda hard, I was told on the passenger side on the tranny I can add fluid to it and that would take care of the problem. It never pops out of gear.

Good Cooper Cobra tires on it.

The rack started leaking fluid not to long ago, I bought a new 1 and have not got it replaced yet.

The odometer shows 51k on it, so Im going to say 151k. The guy I bought it from did not drive it in the 4 years he owned it. Just started it and let it warm up now and again.

I have owned this car for just over a year, the reason for selling is I am getting a new Harley and the wife says one of my mustangs have to go, the Mach 1 isnt going anywhere, shes my baby.

Price: $1500 obo.
Will help locate shipping company if you want it shipped, so far the only quote I have checked on was for 670 miles, was quoted 525 for it.

Call me at 1-815-285-0437 (leave message if no answer, I will return it) or email at [email protected]

If you are interested and want to check into it, the car is in Dixon, Illinois 61021

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dont know if the pics need appoval b4 they work or not, to see the url right click on the x and then click oon properties, it will allow you to copy and paste the url to see the pics on the website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts