Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
88 LX hatch Ground pounder K member, billet caster camber plates, ground pounder adjustable coil overs, and tube control arms, tube tranny crossmember (automatic), welded in subframes, cross drilled 5 lug rotors, new ford fuel tank with professionally welded on sump (new pads, flex lines and calipers) pro stars w/ new skinnys (on front) good rebuilt 8.8 posi rear, entire underside of car has been pressure washed and painted no motor, no trans was setting it up for a twin turbo stroked 302 all the interor was removed to install rollcage but cage was never installed and interor was never put back together but it is all there including all the nuts, bolts, screws but no rear seat or carpet, includes good running 302 motor, harness and computer that need to be installed, ram air hood (needs paint) no dents or scratches vehicle is maroon with a grey interor all glass and trim is good and intact. all of the after market parts listed have ZERO miles on them
this car has power windows locks and cruise
to complete this car you will need : trans, tail lights, headlights and inner marker lights (i may have some lights that can be included but i have to look)

my asking price is 1900 neg considering all the parts i have put in to it and condition of body and under body i feel it is easily worth that but make me an offer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if the snow is melted enough tomorrow to get the cover off it ill take some pics

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
finally got some time and a workin camera anyone interested lemme know i have pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts