Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an 87mm maf from proM and it didnt come with the maf curve sheet. I called and they couldnt help me:confused: Anyway, I've got the tweecer so all I need is the 9point or if at all possible the 30point chart . Any help would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,728 Posts
Hey dude, i'm curious at to what the Pro M's chart looks like also. I think we're running almost identical setups... I have an S Trim on the way with the gt impeller..

Do you think i should get the FMU or is the tweecer the way to go?

Alan

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quite honestly I would ditch the FMU. Its at best a band aid fix for a fuel system that was never intended for a boosted application. I just went ahead and got everything I needed before I even got the S/C cause I new that eventually I would try to make alot more power. Once you get familar with the tweecer its your best friend. When I was getting dyno'd, their tuner wasnt familar with the tweecer so I had to tune everything. He was so surprised how dead on it was when a change was made. Also, my first pull showed a near perfect fuel curve with the lightning maf(current), lightning injectors and the walbro 255 hi pressure. I only had to tweek it one time to get it right.

If I ever find this maf curve I'll post it for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts