Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are lots of goodies on this car that you don't actually see. I could probably part it out and get my money for it, but I'd rather sale the car as a whole.

I have an 87 t-top GT, 5 speed for sale. It has 373 gears, full frame, racecraft suspension, $400 headers, h-pipe, flowmasters, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, cobra mass air meter. (The car has been switched over to 89 mass air.) The interior of the car is gray, black carpet. The car is yellow.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you. No BS just to get the car sold. The car does need some work. The interior needs some TLC. The yellow paint does have some runs in it. The t-tops do leak a little in a very hard rain. And presently the transmission needs 2nd gear replaced.

I am going to be moving quite a way in a few months, and I need to get rid of everything I can. I live in Western Kentucky. My schedule is hectic, so buyer may need to arrange for pickup. However, if close enough ...maybe we could work out something.

If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected] or post a thread here. (I check my email frequently.)

$3,200 o.b.o.
Thanks for reading!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts