Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 87 GT, T-TOP - Very rare car, clean title. Title only stated like 60 something thousand miles and was thold that it was original. All the rubber around the t-tops is in excellent condition / will not need to be replaced. I bought this car for a project that I never finished. 466 big block ford-c6. C6 was pro built and has all the extra clutches and junk. the 460 is a 76 block, cobra jet replacement rods, Keith black HYPER pistons is 30 over. D3VE heads, new edelbrock springs and valve job. The cam is a comp cams 502/502 228 dur cam, kinda a low end touque cam. MAC
2 primary 3 1/2 collector full length headers. GHB motor mounts these are the mounts that set the motor back and as low as possible. FORD conversion pan with pickup. HUGE Aluminam radiator, it measures 31/19" I had to do quite a bit of fabrication to make it fit. It is the biggest radiatior that you can humanly fit in the car. 88 t-byrd 8.8 rear disc brake 3:73 gear ratio. I have taken most of the interior out of the car but it is all there and in excellent condition. I have converted the car into a lx so it is a silver front end, the original hatch had some rust on it, but have replaced it as well, comes with the mlllory fuel pressure regulator for a carbed set up, holley 750dp. The whole thing has never been started the motor or the trani. needs to have the rest of the accesories and water pump to be installed and the reared needs to have new brake pads and so forth. I want to get $2500 or I will include my centerline autodrags with brand new Micker T ET SLICKS and 15/ 3-1/2 front runners with new tires. for $3000 The car comes with all neessary things to finish the car as well as the full interior, and a few other accessories, I will try and get some pics,
the pics of it will have no wheels. the car was yellow.

The t-top chsise ans the big block swap kit is worth the $2500

You can mail me questions at
[email protected]
or call me at
806-373-9334
Thanks corral

Donnie Archer
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3