Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a 87 GT converted to an LX. It's a lexus pearl with purple graphics. Hood is a 2 1/2 inch cowl with a snorkel. 10 point cage painted purple. Sub frames, southside upper and lowers. Motorsport rear with 373 gear and 31 splines. Aerospace dual rear calipers and Aerospace fronts as well. TCI c-4 with coan stall 5000. Aluminum driveshaft. Comp. Engineering 90/10's and adjustable rears. Ground Pounder K-member, coil overs, and A-arms. Stock sump with BG 280 and BG 4 port regulator, aeromotive filters, Pro Systems Dominator. Victor 460 ported, 70 dove heads ported, 11-1 460 nitrous motor. Erson cam, crane rockers. Full length headers with 3/12 inch exhaust with Borla XR-1 race mufflers. Battery relo with Optima batter and Moroso shut off switch. MSD 7al2, autometer silver face guages. Brand new weld draglites all the way around with all new rubber. Have spare pair of draglites I was going to use for slicks that also goes with it. I have a crappy plate system but I was going to switch to a fogger or wilson plate. Needs a wing also. This car should run mid - low tens on motor and 9's on a mild shot.

Car is not finished though. Needs minor electrical work. I have just not had time to finish the wiring yet but there is not much but making the connections left. I have March pullies and a Motorsport alternator that neeeds to be put on as well. There is also no windshield. Shifter needs to be connected also. Door locks aren't in either.

Car is beautiful. I just lost my job and unfortunately I think it's time I get out for now. I have $14,000 invested. ALL OFFERS will be considered...unless it's something stupid. Make offer. E-mail me at [email protected] or call my cell at 248-396-7253. Car is located in south east michigan.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts