Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1987 Mustang GT 5 speed white on white
I am the second owner of this vehice. The mileage reads 19k but when i bought it the speedo and odometer wasnt working. It was driven for seven years by original owner and garaged winters. I fixed the speedo when i bought it and have put less than 3k on it since 2001.The interior is great and in very good shape. Mods include white 17x8 Cobra R wheels from AFS with 235/245 kuhmo ecsta 712's on it. The brakes have been updated with Baer Brakes track kit 13 inch front and 12 out back. The suspension is eibach 1.5 drop all around with BBK upper and lower control arms and KYB shocks and struts all around. Exhaust is mac shorties with mac hi flow cat h-pipe and flowmaster 2 chamber back. The clutch is FRPP king Cobra with a new flywheel and internals. It was recently painted in May. Hate to sell but getting deployed overseas. $6000/bo Pictures are available via email [email protected] or on www.trcperformance.com

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
a little advise...when selling yur car u might not want to put in a Link to a webpage that has u on tape doing Burnouts and figure 8's and donuts .i dont think that is a good selling point, its just saying u do beat the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts