Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pictures are in post # 4. It has a straight volute (satin finish) while still mounting to the passenger side. It is a 10 rib setup. Came with a 3.5 inch pulley and I have an extra 3.25 pulley that was never put on it. 8" ASP Racing pulley that comes with this with the standard accessory drive (not underdriven). Comes with power pipe, vortech mondo bypass, and a fabricated discharge to mate to the bypass ~ both pipes are extreme sterling coated by jethot. Tensioner and brackets of course come with it as well as the radiator aluminum tube. I have at least 2 belts maybe 3 that will come with it as well. I am located in Massillon, Ohio 44647 and am willing to ship.

This does not come with the trex or fmu.

Other than that this kit is complete and ready to go. I can email pics upon request.

The normal kit without the extras can be had at summit for $3,499.95 without an 8" crank, power pipe, vortech mondo bypass, and straight discharge all pipes jethot sterling coated.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...-1001810&N=700+400028+308422+115&autoview=sku

I am selling this for $2600 obo. I posted pics in post #4. I do not know how to show them in this post.
Also here is paxton's website info.

http://www.paxtonauto.com/systems_1001810.html

This blower is capable of 900+rwhp it's very comparable to a vortech YSI system. It made 550rwhp on my 306 afr 185 93 mustang with almost no timing. Never took it to the track but on the street the blower was great! Nice whine to it not too loud like the V1s-trim but you know it is there definitely.

-Troy

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can route your own intake tube or use a coupler. This is designed for a possible front mount intercooler. I sold my intercooler and went a different route with my car. I have good feedback so that shouldn't scare anyone. I guess nobody wants good power these days for a great price. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.