Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I will take the next step in finding a 5.0 I am looking for a 1987-1993 5.0 mustang. What I have to offer is a 1977 Ford F150 Short bed 4x4. Or I have a 1973 Ford Bronco mud truck, or I have a 1968 Ford Bronco. THe mustnag does not need to be heavily modified or anything. It needs to run well, that is basically all that I am looking for. If anyone within the western states is interested, I have pictures available and anything you want to know, I will consider all 5.0's

·
Registered
57 Posts
mustang wanted

I have an 87 GT Convertible for sale. It's white with a gray interior. 5 speed. Pony's with good tires. Runs real well. 139K miles...If you're looking for a trade, I may be interested in that 68 Bronco, can you send me some pics and details to: "[email protected]"...thx...I'm in Southern California...

·
Registered
57 Posts
How about an explanation. I've sent you two private messages which you have read, and three posts which I know are forwarded to you. Is there some reason for this? You placed an ad that you were looking for a Mustang to buy. I answered and even inquired about the 68 Bronco you had. This is supposed to be a friendly forum, designed to cater to Mustang fans everywhere. What gives?

·
Banned
407 Posts
i got a 93 mustang lx hatchback, with 89k on it, it includes new king cobra clutch, pressure plate, throwout barring, flywheel, alternator, battery i want 4,000 gimme a call.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts