Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey everyone! New video is up. Day 1 of making this thing TURBOCHARGED. Removed the wiring harness and pulled the drivetrain to prep for it getting a cage installed and the front end redone. I have 9 weeks left of grad school so this won't be a quick phase of the project, but I will be posting updates as the build continues. If you haven't, please consider subscribing to my channel to help it grow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just a quick update video. Roll cage has been ordered from S&W and will be here in about 3 weeks. This week I'm ordering the front suspension so hopefully it'll be here by the time the cage shows up. This video is just prepping the truck to take to the local rod shop for the cage and front end install.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mustang II front suspension and crossmember are on order and will be here first week of April (DANG YOU BACKORDERS!).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
New video is up! Cage is on hold while suspension is redone at the recommendation of the speed shop. I wanted to get the cage and turbo in to see how far we could go with the leaf springs, but I appreciate their advice and am doing the suspension first.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Finally replaced the trailer I had stolen last year. Very excited for my new transport! 4 link is coming along slowly and video should be up within a few weeks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts