Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '86 coupe, former 4 cyl. car. Now has an 351w/AOD combo out of police car. It has a good straight body and appears to have never been wrecked. Car runs well and feels strong. Blue on blue, B&M Mega shifter, electric fan, GT sway bars, Edelbrock Perfomer intake and carb., Accel ignition, MAC headers, h-pipe, Flows, battery relocated to trunk, ARE star wheels, LX taillights, have a C-4 and 8.8 to go with it, would make a good driver, asking $2700 as it sets or $3200 with 3.5" and 10" Weld draglites w/ good tires. Pics available upon request. You can email me at [email protected] if interested or call (270) 307-3564 after 4 pm CDT. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is how the car looked when purchased. I do have the 3.5 and 10 Welds to go on it. With a little TLC, it could be a nice coupe. I will post some engine pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price reduced, bought another car today and need to move. Will take $2000 as is with C-4 and 8.8. I have not had time to take any more pics as I am trying to get my business started and I currently work full-time during the day. The car is as described in the ad, just needs TLC. Will let the Welds go for an extra $450. Very few square-light coupes around in this shape. Call phone # listed above or email me. Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Getting C-4 with stall installed next week. 8.8 will also be installed next week. Welds still available. Make excellent bracket car or driver and the pics don't do the car justice. Body is straight with no rust. Can post more pics if anyone wants them. Price is going back up with the new parts installed.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Kevin,I live in Tennessee and I would like to see more pics.I'm looking for a coupe project.I would want the welds with the car.Please e-mail me with any pics of engine and interior or others.Also include info on the engine as in miles,heads,cam etc.
[email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will post more pics this afternoon. The engine is stock, other than the listed bolt-ons. Do not know miles. Welds can go for an extra $450. They are off a friends coupe and that is the reason they are not on the car yet. I could possibly deliver the car with a deposit since you are in Tenn.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With the AOD being junk, I haven't really put any check-out miles on the car. It may be OK, but I won't feed you any BS. I would find some way to transport if I were you and buying the car as is.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts