Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 85 coupe that started as an original 5.0 automatic car. The car and interior is pretty clean besides the paint peeling on the roof. I did an sn-95 suspension swap, tokiko shocks and struts. h&r coils. 3.27 posi 8.8. new ball joints and tie rod ends with all new brake pads. The car has a 1992 351w in it now that is stock with a gear drive timing set, new waterpump, holley lowrise 4bbl intake and a rebuilt holley 600. I used convertible motor mounts and the 351 swap oil pan so the motor fits under the stock hood. It has bbk 351 swap shorty headers and a mac 3 piece h pipe. It also has a new aluminum radiator, hoses and belt. All the car needs are vacuum lines,heater hoses, fuel lines, ignition wiring, and the trans linkage. The car is sitting on fr500 wheels with brand new tires up front and used mickey thompson et streets in the rear. Willing to sell whole or as a roller. asking $3500 as it sits or $2800 as a roller. clean title non op

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.