Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1985 coupe with 93 cobra motor converted to carb and has a 174 powercharger supercharger.
Mods.
stock gt40 heads with duel springs and 1.7 roller rockers.
f-cam
750 holley fs
msd billet distributar msd 6al box and coil
mac headers h-pipe flowmasters
t-5 syncros are worn hurst shifter
fludyne aluminum radiator
new water pump
electric fans
leather bucket seats from turbo coupe
cd player/clarion
5 inch proform tack
boost gauge
guage pod with water temp and oil pressure gauge
inside was red but was painted grey and black about 5 years ago could use a repaint
it has the stock 308 7.5 rear back in it now the rear brakes are shot.
saleen wing
4 inch svo cowl hood
4 pony wheels with decent rubber 255/50 rear 225/50 front
car needs to be sanded and painted drivers door needs work or replaced no rust to work with just alot of sanding and crap car is a florida car and never seen snow. car drives good now cant do anything crazy cause the brakes on the 7.5 are junk and i have them bypassed to just drive for test drives.this car has seen the track and has been raced with other combos and i put it back as just a street car and i was going to finish it off this summer cause it dont need much now so i can drive it as a daily for the summer but i have no time to work on it or storage for it so it has to go
5500 FIRM
http://groups.msn.com/MYblown85stang/shoebox.msnw

·
Registered
280 Posts
TTT Wish I could buy.Would have saved me the headache I'm building now. If You ever wanna sell just the blower let me know want one for my 351 Notch. Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
280 Posts
You can use the 144 all you need is the lower manifold. It's a 174 you have on your stang though, not 144. Good luck with your sale ttt!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts