Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 86 Capri RS with the bubble back hatch. I have a hell of alot of room back there and i was wondering how do i do a nice clean install in the spare tire well??? I want to use two 10" subs in the spare tire well but i guess i need a false floor?????Help me
Shane

·
Registered
137 Posts
i know someone who has done something similar to that with the exception of 2 12's and it sound terrible. The reason is he didn't build a complete box in the spare tire well. I have a complete system i pulled out of my gt for sale with 3 10's and 2 amps and power cap. the only thing you will nead is wiring and interior speaked with head unit. I hit really hard and capable of hitting harder with bigger sub amp.

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
GRK STL: please do not post for sale items in the forums. I don't want to have to lock a post that has potential for helping someone.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am more or less looking to see how it looks in the back of a hatch mustang. I am trying not to put in a big box behind the rear seat.
Anyone show me what they have done????

·
Registered
277 Posts
86caprirs search for easy false floor, by lowetgt, he has some pics and he uses 2 10s and 2 amps, it looks real good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts