Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 76mm C&L Mass air meter calibrated for 19lb injectors which are for sale with or without the meter! But it comes with a sampling tube set for 24lb injectors. The meter has about 5000 miles on it and the injectors maybe 10,000 both still really clean and in great condition!! also have many other mustang parts for sale so if anyone needs anything motor wise or a whole motor i have one for sale with a e-cam in it and a typhoon intake! Also my friend wants to sell his 42lb injectors which are siemens deko which i have no i idea how to spell but they have maybe 500 miles on them he wants $225 for them! I am not sure what i am looking for out of the meter and injectors cause i would rather trade for a MAC 2.5 catback or American Thunder Catback so if anyone has either or would want to work something out let me know otherwise make me a offer!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Are you selling just the meter or the meter and intake pipe? Are you selling a 19lb or 24lb tube with the meter or both?

Just wanted to clarify.

I am very interested!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that just the whole meter itself the tube that came with it that connects the meter to the throttle body i got rid of because i had a different cold air kit so i just gave it to my buddy. but I am selling with both sampling tubes it has the 19lb in it right now but have the 24lb one also and won't need either!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Check your messages.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, looking for a little more than that

·
Registered
226 Posts
What do you have in mind?

Give me a number!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the response but I will have to pass. I need the 19# tube and am interested in the intake pipe as well. By the time I buy those two I can get the MAF for about the same price new if I buy all three as a kit.

Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts