Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody having luck with this. I need a MAF upgrade, and was thinking of getting the whole C&L kit (filter,box,tube etc.) Anybody getting good gains? Any drivability problems?

Is it worth it or should I get a 75mm Pro-M for my densecharger?

Ryan

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have the C&L 76MM kit and have had no troubles. This seems to be a touchy subject around here but it really boils down to what works for your car. I have never used the ProM so I have no comparison there, but I have had good success with mine and it was a decent seat of pant feel and no drivability issuses at all.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i have the c&l and i would say that it kicks ass, but dont buy it if you plan on getting a tweecer. I just bought a tweecer and c&l doesnt give you a maf transfer and pro-m does. So basically get the c&l unless you are going to be getting a tweecer.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
I bought the C&L 76mm "air intake system" for my 94. The car ran so lean it gave codes saying so...It did it with two other mass air sensors in it as well. I swapped to a Pro-M Bullet 75mm and all has been well. I still use the aluminum intake tube from the C&L kit. Like said above, they either work great, or like crap...there seems to be no "happy medium"...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts