Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about going all out with this new motor that i'm getting. if i did, it would involve longtube headers, blower cams, ported heads, 50# injectors, my intercooled procharger setup, etc. but, i will need a fuel system capable. does anyone know what i need, and who stocks it for what price? i assume that i will need an Aeromotive 1000 pump, 1/2" lines, etc., but i don't know enough to come up with an entire list, and i haven't seen anyone with a kit. if you have any ideas, please let me know.:)

thanks,

brad

·
Registered
292 Posts
Total performance sells a complete fuel setup give them a call or you could always try the new 03 cobra pump and tank setup.

·
Registered
588 Posts
you can give houston performance a call, they sell a return style kit for $1300, i'm in the market also for a kit that will reach the 600 mark.

mrstumple, to you have your turbo kit on yet, or are you waiting for it. if you do have it on, what kind of power are you making? i'm thinking of going with a turbo, or the novi 2000, still undecided. thanks.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ive got half the kit with the other half coming early in the week probably monday or tuesday i hope. Hopefully itll be installed by the time the snow is done coming down. Although by that time i might have another engine to put in as well. But anyway Ill probably need a different fuel setup down the road but im looking towards the 03 cobra setup as its cost effective and all. Well when you add up everything SC and turbo are the same price so the choice just comes down to how long are you willing to wait for it. A SC is off the shelf and at your door in a week maybe whereas a turbo kit is mostly custom parts and take a while to be made either way you should like which ever one you choose.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is houston performance's kit able to support those horsepower levels? i'm pretty sure that i'm going to need some sort of aeromotive setup, is that what they offer?

thanks,

brad

·
Registered
107 Posts
Fuel system

I've seen Steeda's website and they carry a "Renagade fuel system."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts