Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
Send a PM to Keith Foster or askennedy. Both sell the Sieman Deka 55lb high impedence injectors, and say they are good up to about 900hp. Also you can call Chris Johnson at JMS, he sells them too.

Troy

·
Registered
104 Posts
55LB High impedence

Doesn't askennedy Supply all the Stores with the 55LB high impedence injectors.
I have bought a few things off him and i have always got great deals off him!!
Later

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Hi,

What are folks doing for drivers for these injectors? Add on boxes, or ??

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
921 Posts
Racer LX said:
Hi,

What are folks doing for drivers for these injectors? Add on boxes, or ??

Thanks,
Jim
The Sieman Deka are high impedence injectors, no need for an injector driver.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
DOH!! They are, arent they? My bad. But actually when I posted my question, I was thinking more about 72# and 83# injectors. Sorry about that, I wasnt real clear there. But anyway, I'm collecting parts (slowly :() for a 351 build up I want to do, and am thinking that I'll probably need at least 72's for what I want to do. So the question remains, what are folks doing with running big injectors, short of going to a FAST or DFI system?

Thanks,
Jim

·
PMS Tuning Forum Moderator
3,478 Posts
Racer LX said:
DOH!! They are, arent they? My bad. But actually when I posted my question, I was thinking more about 72# and 83# injectors. Sorry about that, I wasnt real clear there. But anyway, I'm collecting parts (slowly :() for a 351 build up I want to do, and am thinking that I'll probably need at least 72's for what I want to do. So the question remains, what are folks doing with running big injectors, short of going to a FAST or DFI system?

Thanks,
Jim
Jim, if your wanting to run low impedence injectors on a stock EEC then get the Acceleronics Low Impedence box. Brad @ Total Performance said he is stocking then now. http://www.acceleronics.com

Troy

·
Registered
35 Posts
55 hi impedence injectors

Just pulled 558 rwhp with these injectors.
went lean at 5200 with aeromotive fuel system.
don't know if it was injectors or pump that caused this lean condition. Hope this helps.....

·
Registered
176 Posts
McSnake,

If your using the Aeromotive 11101, that could be your problem.
Where you running 91 Octane pump gas on that pull?
Where did you get your 55's from? What is the part#?

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Alan,
Yea, I'm referring to the 55# injectors you sold me. I'll be installing everything this weekend (SSR intake, 55# injectors, Pro-M Univer, Mafterburner, and Diablo chip) Watch out!

·
Registered
35 Posts
55s

Alan: the pump could be some of the problem,was on the phone w/aeromotive tech support and the claim their newest #11101 puts out more fuel .. mine is the earlier one... they also mentioned the in tank pickup as a potential problem. more fuel pressure would probably extend the 55s range some. don't know the part # of my 55s
bought them from Jack at Muscle Motors ..new in the box.. also got the matching pro M 80 mass air calibrated for 55s.
danny swanson said the car would easily go over 600rwhp with some race gas and a timing bump.
think I will add that pump controller since im on the street mostly.
trying to fix a oil use problem that has me crazy. Hope its an intake gasket......

·
Registered
176 Posts
ROADWARRIORSVT,

I am not X2c, my business is Performance Fuel Systems.
To the best of my knowledge, they do not have the high imp Siemens Deka 55's. I know a few months ago they were advertising that they had a set for sale, but they were actually low impedence. The reason I know this is becasue they told me they got them from someone I supply injectors to and at that time the Hi Imp 55's were not available.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Alan,
Sorry, I was screwed up. I had your number wrote down next to X2C. No, I did'nt get the injectors from X2C, it was from you at Perf. Fuel Sys.
T.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
ROADWARRIORSVT-

Did you get the 55s installed? Any update about how they are working for you? I am especially interested in idle quality.

Chris

1 - 20 of 30 Posts