Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
For $2500 you can bolt on a used supercharger kit, get a dyno tune and be done.
Still retaining your street manners.
You can even keep the stock cam, no need to even tear down the engine.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
---snip---
235/60r15 Drag Radial
How about stepping up to a set of bias ply slicks if you are going to buy track tires? A set of budget skinnies would be a bonus.
I wish I had skipped messing with drag radials for two seasons. Moving to bias ply ET Streets was the best thing I did.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
How about stepping up to a set of bias ply slicks if you are going to buy track tires? A set of budget skinnies would be a bonus.
I wish I had skipped messing with drag radials for two seasons. Moving to bias ply ET Streets was the best thing I did.
But he's running and auto and DR's love automatics. Bias is better for stick cars.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Were you auto?

Radials will MPH better if your hooking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Been there, done that with the 5.0 pushrod. Boost it. Also get your suspension sorted out before you boost it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Been there, done that with the 5.0 pushrod. Boost it. Also get your suspension sorted out before you boost it.
Well I'm going with the Anderson B31, I'm getting from a friend. I have new heavier valve springs on the way to replace the springs I was going to run with the HO cam and rockers.

The B31 is a blower cam. I can't afford the boost route right now but this will allow me to optimize my cars setup and see where I can get with it NA and save for boost or just throw some N2O at it later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts