Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 466 I need to get rid of, it is a 77 truck block, bored 30 over and new keith black pistons. hasting rings, clevit77 rods and mains, has the replacement cobrajet rods out of the trucks.
D3VE heads, same as DOVE heads. all new edelbrock springs. Valve job and port match. Summit cam and lifters part # k3501 218-228 split duration 503 lift. Edelbrock timing chain. Includes motorstort 79-93 mustang pan. Ford HV oil pump and pickup tube. Holly 750 vac secondary carb (needs to be rebuilt ) is included. No electronics or distributor. Also have the motor mounts to match and the MAC headers for 79-93 mustang if anyone is interested in them. This long block is completely assembled and ready to go, except water pump, which I have to go with it also. IT HAS NEVER BEEN FIRED UP. All parts arenew. I think $600 sound about right for the 466. I am leting it go cheep because I need it out of my guarage to build in it. thanks. corral

If you have any questions
[email protected]
or 806-373-9334

Donnie Archer P.S.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the 466

I was trying to edit the posting, but for some reason It won't let me. O well. I was going to say

P.S. I will let the whole thing go with the full swap kit and the c6 for $1000.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Where are you located at, i would be interested in the whole thing. But would rather pick it up in person

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.