Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
460 Shortblock +.030 with Fox body conversion. (Pan, Motor Mounts & Dipstick.) JE Pistons & Rings, Motorsport cam .621" , ARP Studded Mains, Balanced.. All work done by Stu Evans Racing(Livonia Mich, Now Livernoise Motorsports). C6 Tranny with Manual valve body. $2500. All new (Rebuilt), never run. May consider seperating.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Interested in trading anything? What year is the block, How much for just the short block.How far are you from omaha, how much if i pick up and pay cash

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
short block

I'm in Michigan (Detroit area).
If you pick the shortblock up, I will do $1600, if you want the conversion parts with it...Fox body pan, pickup, dipstick, tube & motor mounts, I will go $1800.

If you need pics. send me your email.

Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$1800 With conversion parts (Pan, pickup, Dipstick, Dipstick Tube and the Motor Mounts).

I would go $2350 for everything above with the Tranny if you were to pick it up.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nightmare... can do $60 shipped, let me know if your still interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Billy,
I sent them last week, I forwarded the UPS info to your email. I will check the UPS website & get back with you.
Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Billy, Sent you an email with tracking info. Looks like they had the wrong zip code. It should be there tomorrow.
Thanks,
Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.