Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
diamond pistons, eagle rods, alumium ford motorsport heads alot of head work done to them. the motor was in my mustang before i took it out rebuilt it and put it in my lightning truck. the mustang had a victor jr intake with quick fuel carb and on the motor it ran 6.50 in the 1/8. never ran 1/4mile. we only did about 6 total passes on this motor before we built another one for it a 439. this motor is in good shape i didnt get the lightning done so the motor has like 1 mile on it maybe lol MAYBE! before we rebuilt it we had a 150shot of nitrous on it. we ran a 5.88 was the quickest e/t on it. but like i said only 6 or 7 runs so maybe we could have got it faster later. there was nothing wrong with the motor before we rebuilt it, but we just decided to get it done before putting it in my truck. the motor has some money put into it counting the heads and all. comes with everything but the intake. asking 3000 for it. but i can be worked with alittle im gettin out of this mustang thing. i also have a 1991 mustang coupe good body no rust nothing 4cyc car still have the 4 cyc and its a 5 speed as well in it. if you buy both i will let them both go for 4000 text me or call me for pics 770-546-3284. thanks my name is michael. i will deleiver the car and the motor for extra cash. just depending on where you live. im from carrollton georgia. i will deleiver to flordia tennessee alabama, but like i said for extra cash like gas money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts