Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE A 70S 351 BLOCK,SCAT 408 ROTATING ASSEMBLY I BEAM RODS ETC NO PISTONS,NEW RINGS NEW GASKET KIT,AFR 225 HEADS 58CC CHAMBERS TITANIUM RETAINERS ETC,,ALL ARP STUDS,HEAD STUDS,MAIN STUNDS ROD BOLTS ETC,COPER HEAD GASKETS,VICTOR JR AIR GAP INTAKE,PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTER,COMP RETRO FIT ROLLER LIFTERS,CRANE CAM 595 LIFT ON A 1.6 ROCKER 245 DURATION,HARDEND PUSH RODS,COMP CAM ROLLER ROCKERS,FORD RACING VALVE COVERS,ELECTRIC WATER PUMP,1 WIRE ALTERNATER WITH NICE BILLET BRACKET,351 FOXBODY SWAP BBK 1 3/4 HEADERS,I HAVE EVRYTHING FOR COMPLETE RUNNING MOTOR MINUS PISTONS,BLOCK IS GOOD NO ISSUES MOTOR HAD LESS THEN 200 MILES.RINGS WERE ON WRONG AND HURT 4 PISTONS,SET UP SHOULD BRING AROUND 600 CRANK HORSE POWER,COMES WITH NICE POWERMASER HIGHTORQUE STARTER.MOTOR WAS AROUND 12.5 TO 1 COMPRESSION.ALSO NEW LYNTEC BUILT STREET TERMINATER AOD AUTO TRANS WITH 3500 HUGHS STALL,ALSO LESS THEN 200 MILES.I SPENT WELL OVER 11K ON THIS SET UP..TRANS ALONE WAS 4K,,SELL ALL FOR 5500$ OBO OR TRADE FOR RUNNING FOX OR SN95,,928-514-0178

·
Registered
104 Posts
What bore is the block?
Will it need to be bored again as a result of being run with the piston rings installed incorrectly?

Is the Scat rotating assembly 4340 forged or cast? What length are the rods?

Is it retro-fitted with factory style roller lifters or are they link-bar lifetrs?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link bar lifters.it is fordged,block honestly looks great.it startd to smoke and have bad blow by and i tore it apart.but even running like it did it was insane how hard it pulled..ill post pics in a bit

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not sure how to upload pics but if u give me your email.ill send some over to you.bore is .30 over..rods are 6200 or 6.200 in length

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3000$obo.includes motor and components crank rods etc.afr 225 heads vic jr intake timing cover with pro comp eec water pump,1 wire alternater,bbk longtube swap headers,all harware and arp bolts and studs.and all the gaskets to put back together.all the proper intake and header gaskets,and the cam and retro fit stuff..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will sell the enitre car with engine and trans for 6000,,91 lx 5.0 73k orig miles full msd set up with digital 6 box.5 lug conversion,line lock,full race wiring,full interior working heater working radio,clean car was running 2 days ago..all this set up needs is pistons and will all be running.i cant afford pistons and dont have the time for it anymore

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im sure i can ship it.might cost a little bit but we can work it out if your interested

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
would you sell just the short block (obviously no pistons)?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts