Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
403rwhp all engine- 95 SVT -347/TKO New R hood
I have a 400 horse power, Naturally Aspirated, street legal(it has cats), 95 Mustang Cobra, #3242 of 4005, that I am considering all offers.
I have spent way too much money on this car and ... and it has become an addiction. I actually traded it in on another car about a year ago, and it went from dealership, to auction, to small dealership, to private owner, back into my hands again. I got sucked right back into the "mod" game again... so, once again I am gonna try and let it go.
Exterior is white, with black leather interior, pwr / lumbar adjustable driver seat, pwr door locks, power trunk release, working AC, heat/def, Cruise, inter/washer wipers, rear defrost, rattler alarm, Sony am/fm/cass/10cd player.
And now for the mods:

95 Cobra All New w/most receipts
AFR 185’s w/ Scorpion extrude aluminum 1.6 rockers
Compcams Extreme Energy XE282HR, tremec tko transmission , 3.73 gears, Centerforce dual friction clutch, 70mm throttle body, bbk 80mm Pro M mass air w/ air filter,, AFM 4"Pro Pipe, Motorsport 36lb.injectors, Custom reprogrammed SuperChip , fms 1 3/4" LT headers, Mac H-pipe w/ cats, Mac 2.5"- 3"exhaust w/chrome tips, fms aluminum driveshaft, Steeda triax shifter, 190lhp fuel pump, T-Rex, BBK fuel pressure regulator, Canton 7 qt rear sump oil pan w/scraper, Grannetelli 1.5" progressive lower springs, bbk caster/camber adjusters, optima red top battery, fms underdrive pulleys, Flex-a-lite 2800cfm Black magic fan, Griffen 2 core aluminum radiator w/chrome overflow bottle, KB subframe connectors, chrome 140 amp altenator, Autometer Monster tach w/shift light, Autormeter Phanom fuel,boost, air/fuel and oil pressure gauges in pillar and dash clock mounts, fms 9mm blue wires, msd 6al ignition, SouthsideMachine Lift bars, cobra R rims, Nitto 555's (F/245's-R/255's).

I've taken it to MIR and it ran a best of [email protected] weighing 3685 w/ me in the car, this was before the rebuild

All Forged Engine: Zero (0) miles. Coast High Performance 347 Pro Street shortblock (10.5:1 compression) 4340 forged crank, and pistons, and forged H-beam rods, main girdle support, 28oz SFI dampener
Intake: Holley Systemax II upper and lower intake, AFM 4" powerpipe and air filter,)
Heads: Air Flow Research AFR-185 Heads w/spring upgrade)
Cam: Compcam extreme energy cam,
Exhaust: Mac 1 3/4" Long tube headers, Mac short x-pipe w/ cats.
After getting all this…I had mechanic friends from a dealership put it together at a discount price. It was burning oil so I took it to Excessive motorsports to try to stop the leak and dyno it. They replaced the valve cover gaskets w/ felpro gaskets and it dyno’d at 357rwhp and 366 torq. It was still burning oil and seemed to be binding. So I took it to Springfield Motorsport and they said the CHP shortblock was assembled dirty and so I had to have the whole engine torn down and completely rebuilt. After spending another $8500 , the car’s actual horsepower is 403.1 to the rear wheels, and 409.2 ft/lbs torq. She should do well at the track.

$16,500 obo
It has all the options above, plus it is getting an R hood, and a new facia and a complete paint job. It will be better than a new!
It is being painted the original color.
Absolutely Perfect condition in and out. I've got receipts and have put over $12000 in the car in just the last month.
It has a clear title and has never been wrecked. I need the money to by some equipment for my new business, so I don't need any trades. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Biggsexxy,
I will get you some pics. The car is still at Springfield Motorsport. The R hood has just been put on and had the whole car repainted original white, so all dings,scratches are gone and in mint condition. We've had snow and I didn't want to drive on the salted pavement so I haven't picked it up. Send me your email. All the pic's I have are during the buildup. I will swing by the shop and take some new pics and send them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being detailed... depending on weather, should pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
359 Posts
How many miles are on the body?
Have you done anything to the rearend besides the gear?
email me pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will post pics tonight

I took some pictures of the car today before work. I will send some to those who requested them.

Also, I am moving to California in the next month or so, and I don't want to struggle with the stringent emission standards of the golden state. But... I am a huge, die-hard stang lover and if anyone has an older "Emissions exempt" stang say... 64-69 in mint condition, I would consider trades.

Post-U-later!

·
Registered
359 Posts
How many miles are on the body??? :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
more pictures

another cu of engine Griffen Aluminum radiator

·