Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know a good 400hp setup thats fuel injected. gonna be working a lot this summer so im thinking about putting in a 347. wondering if i should bore the stock shortblock or go with a completed 347 shortblock? also i want to get 400hp on motor with the 347 so what other things am i going to need to buy?

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well to be honest i dont want to have to buy forged everything and a $1k set of heads etc plus a turbo or sc to get that. id rather have a 347 or maybe even a 331. if its cheaper to go the 331 route then id do it.

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
daily driven yes, im just looking for some fun but also yes it is daily driven til i find myself a bike as gas doesnt seem to be looking so great. still have the 327 stock gears rebuilt. will change to 355 or maybe 373. i would like to use it for weekend fun with racers. and forged bc i would want to run more psi which would cause the stock crank to break eventually

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.