Ford Mustang Forums banner

4-EYED WHEEL PICS... Why not?

352K views 888 replies 295 participants last post by  qtrracer 
#1 · (Edited)
OK so the car is still not complete yet, but this gives you an idea...

Before shot...

See less See more
#11 ·
Thanks guys. I'm gonna do a 03 dash swap next with custom door panels. First I have to get some 'professional' pics and submit to the magazine dudes and see If I can get some coverage. Keep the 4-eyes alive!

#18 ·
Im not really sure now to be honest, we tried to roll the fenders but were unsuscessful, mainly cause the paint cracked like crazy, so we stopped. but im trying to find someone good to paint the car/do the bodywork etc and then i will do the 5 lug swap and put the wheels on...if all that gets done then they will be on for spring i guess but it will be worth it.

#23 ·
Allways loved the older style saleen wheels for some reason...the car looks awesome!!! What tire are you using there? Also, what kinda brakes are you running? I just picked up some of the Ronal wheels that look basically the same...but props for your ARE's...definately my favorite wheel.

Travis

#26 ·
Thanks Travis, The car sports SVO rear brakes/axles and front spindles and brakes off of an 03 GT. The wheels are OEM Saleen so they are 16x7's up front with 225/50's and 16x8's in the rear with 245/45's. I had to run a 1/4" spacer up front to get the wheel spoke to clear the front caliper bracket. It is clooooose tolerances. The wheel spoke clears the bracket by two credit card thickness' at best. These wheels are my favorite too along with the 3 piece Stern wheels. Post up some pics when you get the Ronal's on.

Bob

#27 ·
If some of the photoshop gurus could do me a favor and lower the car in that first picture.. it would be awesome. Trying to figure out how low I want to go with the coil overs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.