Ford Mustang Forums banner
841 - 860 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
My project car...matte silver fox with chrome saleens. Obviously not done yet...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Any progress? This is a very interesting build. What is the lower front valance?
Looks like its the lower half of a 99-01 cobra bumper.
Yes its an 86 nose molded with an 01 cobra lower. Its not completely bolted up in the pics but gives the idea...

Car is about a month away from leaving the garage under its own power. Switched to black ROH snypers... black wheels dont photograph well, but looks mean as heck in person over the chrome saleens that i also liked very much.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes its an 86 nose molded with an 01 cobra lower. Its not completely bolted up in the pics but gives the idea...

Car is about a month away from leaving the garage under its own power. Switched to black ROH snypers... black wheels dont photograph well, but looks mean as heck in person over the chrome saleens that i also liked very much.
Man, I like that a lot !

Is that a '93 Cobra rear bumper ? Am I assuming correctly that you changed the side moldings to match the Cobra rear bumper ?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Man, I like that a lot !

Is that a '93 Cobra rear bumper ? Am I assuming correctly that you changed the side moldings to match the Cobra rear bumper ?
Yea 93 cobra rear bumper... the side skirts and rear bumper molding match. The front bumper molding is 86 but isn't too noticeable with the wheels seperating...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
187 Posts
Gomach1,

Very nicely done! Please post some more pictures when you get the chance.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yea 93 cobra rear bumper... the side skirts and rear bumper molding match. The front bumper molding is 86 but isn't too noticeable with the wheels seperating...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I noticed. It might be just me because the owner before me swapped out my rear bumper on my '86 to a 87-93 one and oh man did it bother me bad.

841 - 860 of 889 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.