Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'am going to start building a stroker motor on the side & like what I see in the ModMax "302" stroker kit. Is anybody running this ModMax "302" Stroker kit & or have any info. about the ModMax Stroker kits? I know that SHM already has his Stroker kits but, I want info. on the Propowerparts "ModMax" Stroker Kits:confused:

·
Registered
647 Posts
I doubt that anyone has any info other than on the ProPower web site.....I don't know that they're out yet........

I'd like to know the same if they are and anyone has finished one though......

SJ

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not sure if they have released their kits yet. Your right, SHM has the 300 and 318 stroker kits out now. But who in their right mind would pay what he wants for them. Had a local builder build mine, with no issues, and alot cheaper!!

·
Banned
1,398 Posts
The ModMax kits will be released in about four weeks. Final details were released to the dealers late last week. The kits will be complete and ready to install into your machined block. The crankshafts are all new, billet 4340 steel cranks. No more worrying about crank problems! I have two kits reserved right now. One is for stock and another is going into my car.

Kits also include ModMax forged 4340 H-beam connecting rods, custom pistons, file to fit rings, rod and main bearings. Pistons are going to be available in either high or low compression versions. Standard bore will yield 298"; a .020" bore will yield 302". The kits MUST be balanced before installation!

Give PK at ProPower a call. He can answer any questions you may have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts