Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’m new to the forums if not allowed delete please. I can’t find any efi intakes for my build I called everywhere was hoping someone might have one laying around they part with thanks again chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You make no mention of which intake. I have a new 29245
Sorry it’s going in a f150 so looking for a trickflow r series but will take a box one of had too I’ve looked at doing the old school typhoon upper with elderbrock lower… saw a few lightning gt40s and asking price is 2500 that’s crazy as hell! Thanks again

·
Registered
1989 GT
1,652 Posts
Sorry it’s going in a f150 so looking for a trickflow r series but will take a box one of had too I’ve looked at doing the old school typhoon upper with elderbrock lower… saw a few lightning gt40s and asking price is 2500 that’s crazy as hell! Thanks again
Welcome to the world of sourcing 351W parts lol.

·
Registered
1989 GT
1,652 Posts
What are the difficult parts to find? Im trying to decide between doing a 427 or Coyote at the moment and adding up the parts list to fit the build. It doesnt seem like engine parts are that difficult to find, but since you bring thst up figured Id ask.
Headers that fit without headaches, intakes. If you decide to run a blower you need to source custom 351W brackets unless you can weld aluminium.
In some cases it’s simply things out of stock. Been a challenge for sure you have to be patient.

Dart blocks have shortages unless you already have it.

Also for 351W plan on a new hood if yours is currently stock. I recommend new k member to give you room to work if going 351w

·
Registered
654 Posts
Headers that fit without headaches, intakes. If you decide to run a blower you need to source custom 351W brackets unless you can weld aluminium.
In some cases it’s simply things out of stock. Been a challenge for sure you have to be patient.

Dart blocks have shortages unless you already have it.

Also for 351W plan on a new hood if yours is currently stock. I recommend new k member to give you room to work if going 351w
Ah ok, yea Im not worried about any of that stuff, it will be going in a f100, Id be fabricating the headers, hood clearance will still be like 1ft with a holley hi ram lol (no joke its ridiculous how much space there is). So none of that would apply, Id be more worried about hard parts like accessory brackets, intake, distributor, just the stuff that is 351w only parts. Everything else that are just 302/351 stuff I have or can source. Thanks for the reply

·
USAF retired
10,192 Posts
Yea called them they said they had nothing in stock going on tfs 170 heads
I've got a TFS-R, lower was ported for canfield 195's, upper has been fixed, dowel on the crossover, no runner length removed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts