Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i just joined yall on this page and i need some information, im currently building a 351w or 408 stroker haven't decided yet, we're still planning everything out, but im interested in the speedmasters downdraft efi system. has anyone used this system or know anything about it? thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wouldn’t buy anything speedmaster /Procomp if it was free.

I’ve bought two things.
Both were junk. Literally.

Lost 100%of my money on valve covers, and 60% on a set of heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
759 Posts
I wouldn’t buy anything speedmaster /Procomp if it was free.

I’ve bought two things.
Both were junk. Literally.

Lost 100%of my money on valve covers, and 60% on a set of heads.

Had good luck with their valve covers. Had a friend buy one of their cast ls intakes for a cheap budget ls build. Quality and port line up was a lot better than anticipated. A $229 intake is a bit of a crap shoot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Had good luck with their valve covers. Had a friend buy one of their cast ls intakes for a cheap budget ls build. Quality and port line up was a lot better than anticipated. A $229 intake is a bit of a crap shoot.
Here is my experience.
I bought a set of Cleveland valve covers and the lettering on them was upside down....... I kid you not.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Here is my experience.
I bought a set of Cleveland valve covers and the lettering on them was upside down....... I kid you not.

Lmao. In my defense the ones I had didn’t have any lettering in them. Just fins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts