Ford Mustang Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
unfortunatly things went way beyond being positive when the YB internet dart dealers/dartard trolls started bashing, lying, doxing, making threats of burning my house/cars down, shooting me in the head and raping my daughter just because i bought a maxx block and not a dart block from YB forum approved internet dart dealers, > all documented there <. Really pathetic that some yb forum dartard dealers are so threatened by other companys blocks that they have to Bash/Lie about other companys products on auto forums in order to sell there dart crap. With exceptions, guys involved with this dart product on forums are some of the most dishonest/disingenuous people i have ever seen. There is something really wrong with that retardo Troll or be Trolled YellowBullshat site, seems like the only way you can ever get any moderating or be banned from TOBT is bringing up/talking about Middle East Monty Mikho getting kickbacks from some of the yb forum parts peddlers pumping/selling/pushing there parts on yb and Nothing Else, Fact is, internet forum parts peddlers/builders got there own agendas. Sadly, seen this same bs parts product pushing/pumping agenda going on with other auto forums also (like on 351C.unts as an example).

Bigot Carl Hinkson, the internet forum #1 YB DART DEALER that Maliiciously posted my personal info on YB trying to do harm

Anyway funniest thing is Dart themselfs knew/said >“The failure point of the standard dart block is the main oiling hole"< adding & making new block revisions and also lowering the nickle/brinell below 220 copying/same as the maxx (from 250 brinell according to Lying cnc-carl hinkson) in there newest current offerings and yet YB dart dealers wont say anything about it LOL. I will NEVER buy anything from dart EVER because of some of these Deceitful Lying bigot/islamist/racist internet forum parts peddler/dealer low life scum that dart sells too.

We have bought a few Maxx block setups from > F-P-S < with NO problems (Troy Bowen has been great & his father was a patriot/veteran survivor of >Buchenwald< god bless them) FPS has built hundreds of there maxx block setups with 1200hp all the way up to 1900hp with many in competition...

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16943034#post16943034

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16029721#post16029721

SM/PC 438ci-small-block-ford-with-single-turbo-makes-1000+hp

SM/PC 427ci-small-block-ford-with-twin-turbos-makes-1000+hp

1250HP MAXX FORSALE
This may be old but that was my Maxx block with the YSi on it and the Mitchell brace. Made 1270 to the flywheel. Swapped the YSi out and put a Precision 101 on it and it made 1020 to the wheels on low boost and was drove all over the place. The block performed flawlessly and still is today. I would not hesitate to buy one again if I ever had the chance being they are half of what a Dart block costs and hold up well.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
Thanks for chiming in Draggin50

also again one of the fib's said by some Dart fanboys is all these blocks out are a knock off dart block, (referring to cosmetic round external cyl shape) which actually there Not, in Fact Darts block is also really a COPY of FORDS old svo & even older sbf 4 bolt fxe race block going back to the mid 60's...

FXE 4 bolt race block1.jpg

FXE 4 bolt race block2.jpg

so really ALL these so called knock off dart copy blocks out today are really actually
a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of the original FORD FXE race block.

·
Registered
220 Posts
No problem.

Was a very nice block and held up well. You wouldn't believe the people who wouldn't buy the car because it was a knock off Dart block and would never make the power it did. I should've kept that car and figured out my blower belt issue and stuck with it rather than going through the change to the turbo. It was a real clean car and ran good.

The guy that owns it now still has the same engine in it. Still going strong after all these years. Its in Indiana now.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
just got my SM 9.750" deck short block in, bit of damage from freight co but still super happy ...

4.155" bore x 4.155" stroke ...1.55 rod ratio / 6.450" long rod ... 451Boss ...

smpc 9.750 1.JPG

smpc 9.750 2.JPG

smpc 9.750 3.JPG

smpc 9.750 4.JPG

& my new > AVG XTC-R 4VB T/A < port heads to go with it

Reactions: CDW6212R

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
pissed that I missed out on the last black friday sale, going to wait till next one and get another 9.750" ...

black friday sale iron.jpg

black friday sale alum.jpg

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Are those both from last November? What crank will work in those?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
yup!, this last sale, good bang for the buck, for the cost of these messing with any inferior old antique block is a waist of time & money today. On there data sheets sm/pc recommends a 4.125" crank on all 3 of there ford block offerings now so I thought with a bit of clearancing a 4.155" stroke would still work too. I used a budget 4.170" 4340 forged crank and had > FPS/PPP < destroke it a bit to 4.155" & internal balance it. For years I always thought/wanted a 4.155" X 4.155" (Square) with longer rod (minimum 1.55 rod ratio) 451ci setup as I felt this would be the BEST MAX CI from the Clev / Wind blocks design (with out maxing out bore/stroke), we just needed some more deck height for a better factory type rod ratio & better piston height/ring pack for canted valve heads & now we got it ... ;)

... How Rod Lengths and Ratios Affect Performance

... NASCAR Cup engines compared to Formula One engines, by EPI Inc.

... Choosing the Perfect LS Connecting Rod

if I could find a budget 4340 4.125" stroke crank then a 4.170" bore with a 6.450" rod (1.56 rod ratio) might be another good 451ci option.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Thanks, those on sale prices are close enough for me to think of those for a Clevor build. I have the parts to build a Cleveland and a spare old Windsor block. So for a mild build it's never been an option to put big money into a special block, or high end heads. But maybe a feasible block could make a 408 Clevor a good choice some day.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
yup, and with one of these blocks you could even have a 451 Clevor with a GOOD! rod ratio, with my AVG 4VB T/A heads im basically doing same intake, alum head, solid roller setup as this guys...
351Boss TR.jpg

will be a fun eng to play with... 451ci 4VBoss :love: Super Maxx

61 - 70 of 70 Posts