Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
You may want to check w/ your smog cops, but typically when doing such a swap youd need to retain, or put on all the smog equipment that car would've come with i V-8 config, smog pump, EGR , Cats et al. Hopefully that and using parts which have an E.O. number will keep you legal..... best bet is to call the smog police though....
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.