Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Tmeyer is in the planning stages for a 10.3" AL C block. Seen it on his FB page the other day. Can't imagine having a 500" Cleveland. The issues I see are heads supporting that kind of cubic inches. Unless this stuff is designed for high dollar builds. At that point, I'd just as soon switch to a 460-based deal.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
351/451 SM 9.750" BLOCK

Glad i gave up waiting years ago on that bs tb cleveland mess, Tim is a great guy for taking it over but that tb block project is ####ed, its been OVER! 10 f'in years now and theres still block casting problems. i still get mad thinking of getting involved with that tb block deal
(6yrs & lost hundreds) regret ever logging on to the moronic 351C.unts gong show.

We have needed a taller deck Wind/Clev block for a decade now, ever since the big 4.100"/4.170"/4.250" stroker cranks came out to deal with the crappy rod ratios/pistons for big 100+" 451ci - 461ci engs, especially for canted valve Clevor eng builds... FINALY SM stepped up to the plate and got the job DONE with a NEW 1500hp+ redesigned casting too boot!.

been wanting a True! extra 100ci 451 BOSS/CLEVOR 4V (square) ci eng that does NOT max out bore or stroke on the block design keeping a Good rod ratio & piston height design for the 4V Boss head !Forever!, > Ford Performance Solutions < is doing a (4X4/square) 4V 451Clevor for me now using this raised deck 9.755" 351/451 Super Maxx Block...

4.155" bore x 4.155" stroke
6.450" rod = 1.55 rod ratio
1.225" flat top 12:1 nitrous piston
2x4 weiand T-ram / 950 xp carbs
4V (405cfm @.700) avg xtc clevor head

also for those that dont know, 351W blocks actually have a Better intake valve lifter bank angle for the canted valve heads (Clevors)
better than even the 351C block itself for better high rpm control of the big/heavy 4V intake valves, Wind/42deg vs Clev/45deg.

:salute::salute::salute: ... > OLD SCHOOL CLEVOR < ... :salute::salute::salute:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
1,500 HP? Pfffft. For the money get a 9.5" Dart block that will go to 468cid and take over 2K power....Lol

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
351/451 9.5" - 9.750" MAXX BLOCKS

its amazing how butthurt internet forum dart dealers and there dartard fanboys are over other companys blocks.

FACT the 351 Maxx block has been out now for over a decade / 12+yrs... GET OVER IT LOL

FACT DART DOES NOT HAVE/MAKE/SELL A 9.750" DH 351 Block LOL ... AND!

FACT! the FART BLOCKS have been BUSTING AND CRACKING WITH LESS! THAN 1000HP...

click here butter cup > CRACKED DART BLOCKS <

for guys looking for a less brittle BETTER bang for the buck 9.5" Block than the FART block i would suggest the 9.5" 351 Maxx Block...

> https://www.ebay.ca/itm/FORD-SB-B-4125-M-351C-DH-9-500-4-BOLT-BILLET-MAIN-IRON-ENGINE-BLOCK-FULLY-/302225978383?hash=item465e12740f&rmvSB=true <

https://www.atracingworld.com/Ford-351W-Windsor-B-4.125-M-2.749-DH-9.500-Billet-Main-Iron-Engine-Block-Machined

this block was copied from the old out of production 9.5" > M-6010-351W SVO Block < (as was the dart block)

> 351 RPM-FPS MAXX BLOCK < was the first/orginal version of this block (with SM/PC taking block over later)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
You are the one acting butthurt, Lol. Jesus Christ, lighten up before you have a stroke.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
7.4 Litre / 451ci

... :salute::salute::salute: ... Thank You OH ... Jesus Christ ... For the 9.755" DH Super Maxx Block ... :salute::salute::salute: ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
You are proving my point...Lol

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
7.4 Litre / 451ci

:D when FPS/Troy sends me my new 9.750" DH 4V 451 CLEVOR going to have the SM block 24K gold plated and post pics just for you :

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Whatever Francis....Lol

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I wonder, if someone were perchance interested in the Boss block, after reading this thread and seeing your posts, would they really want to buy one? You make a compelling argument to avoid the drama. Keep it up, you are doing more damage than good. Lol.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your starting to Crack!

I wonder, if someone were perchance interested in the Boss block, after reading this thread and seeing your posts, would they really want to buy one? You make a compelling argument to avoid the drama. Keep it up, you are doing more damage than good. Lol.

I also have the > 351 Boss Block <, its a great block BUT Ford dropped the ball with it Not offering it with billet steel caps like with there 351Z block and the maxx/world/dart/rdi/shelby blocks... and the only drama on forums is coming from the dart block homos apains :hammer:

the > 351 Maxx Block < is the best bang for the buck block ... :king:

!Jesus Christ!, with the Maxx blocks being available today it makes NO sence to FART around spending about the same coin upgrading any old antique C/W block to try to hold big hp#'s which will always be big time inferior no matter what you do to it or spend on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
going to have a big super maxx stroke

................................................................yah man, im a STROKIN! for this 9.755" SM block .........................................................
[ame]https://youtu.be/P7gMkiOPSeA?t=8[/ame]

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
451C - 461C

thought i would post this here too... 461Clevor ... 979HP/700FT-IB N/A with a (3.6"c/s) FORD roush/yates >D3 port< head/intake copy

> Ford HRD - Higgins Race Heads <

wonder how much More HP this 8000+rpm 461C eng combo would make with a longer (1.52 ratio) rod in it?

with a good dual carb tunnel ram this 461C eng combo should make 1000+HP N/A

:cool: the bigger >D3 / 4V Boss-TramsAm< port is clearly the way to go for getting big power #'s ;)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Why in your garage do you not have a car that will support the hp levels of the motors you own or support. Your a ####ing goof ball if you think a Chinese/ Australian block will out perform an USA made block. And you support who? Go the #### away you ass #### Canadian.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts