Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have an idea of what needs to be changed between the 302 94-95 kits and a 351 setup? I have a 351 and I don't know if the brackets would be different, but I would imagine one of the headers would be...thanks for any and all info...

·
Registered
923 Posts
I am going through the same thing, but with my 1991 lx.

Have have talked to the usual players, cartech, IST, TTI and others and got several responses, most being extensive modification, cutting and re-welding, would need to be done and if you are running PS, AC and smog your even in for more of a treat.

I have decided that I am going to either make my own single setup, or wait till cartech and IST come up with there single kit for the 351 (some time in March)

I am going to reuse my procharger intercooler and cold piping and just get the hot parts.

I am trying to convert on a budget.

:joy:

·
15,477 Posts
You could try calling the companies mentioned to see what they cna do for you (ITS, TTI, all the 3 letter names LOL). I know for a fact that PTK www.proturbokits.com has a 5.8L kit though. Street kit, and a race kit. May want to look into them as well.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Carson

Check your PM's on turbomustangs, I had a few question on the 351W single kit we talked about.

Just out of curiosity what is your afflation with IST, owner / sales or both?

·
Registered
923 Posts
I all screw that up all the time. Sorry, but I to my be a future happy owner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts