Stock E7TE roller block
Eagle crank and rods
Main girdle
Probe pistons
11.0:1 comp ratio
7 quart pan
Twisted Wedge aluminum heads, 2.02/1.60 valves
Crane 1.6 rockers with girdles
Mechanical flat tappet nitrous cam (don't know specs)
Edelbrock Vic Jr. intake
Cold Fusion fogger
Proform 750 carb
MSD Distributor
Ford Racing wires
SFI balancer
Flexplate
Hooker long tube headers
Can be sold with complete stand alone fuel system for nitrous, front mount fuel cell with Mallory pump and Holley regulator
Motor is turn key. It's currently in my car and can be heard, felt, ridden in, etc.

I also have a C4 with a 3800 nitrous converter that's in the car I would sell with the motor for the right offer. I don't know much about the trans. It's a standard automatic valve body and seems to shift well. I haven't seen or felt any issues with it so far.

$5,500 obo for complete motor with fogger and fuel system, $6,500 obo with the C4 and converter, 979-709-2508, located in Angleton, Tx.

Idle vids:
https://youtu.be/3aEkZUwkcpQ
https://youtu.be/MqMaS499AX8

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$4500 complete with fuel system, $5500 with trans, converter, starter, etc.

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will sell seperate, shortblock, longblock, nitrous setup, trans, etc. If the motor is purchased complete I will include all wiring and relays for the nitrous. Open to offers.

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know much about the heads, there are no markings on them that I can see, so I'm guessing they are an older set of 170cc's. The previous owner said they have 2.05/1.60 valves in them, springs set up for a .650 or so lift cam, and from the header adapters and offset pattern headers I'm guessing they have some port work done. I would sell the heads complete with the Crane gold 1.6 RR's, girdles, and pushrods for $1100 shipped.

· Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which part?

The first two lines are correct, it's a stock E7 block 347 stroker with a fogger.

As far as the cam goes, I haven't had any need to open it up so I haven't been inside the engine. All I know is what I was told by the previous owner. I have no idea why someone would put a flat tappet cam in a roller block. It sounds excellent and runs great. If you are interested I have no problem opening it up to see exactly what cam setup is in it, and if the cam has a part number on it maybe even chase down the specs.

Edit: After pulling the intake, it had a solid roller cam in it, not a solid flat tappet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.