Ford Mustang Forums banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
What’s funny is I assume Mark O’Neal is the founder or CEO of Probe industries. If so, he’s let some little ole dumbass like me get under his skin. **** all ya’all Democrats!

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
642 Posts
If so, he’s let some little ole dumbass like me get under his skin.
It happens way too often for you to feel special. 😝. We love you Mark. Lol

A dyno is a tuning tool and gives a good idea where to start shift points. Some dynos have a reputation for being happy and others for being stingy. Take it to the track and see what the numbers translate to in the real world. After all we build these motors/engines to make our cars accelerate quickly.

Now go write the definition of motor 100 times!

·
Old timer
6,392 Posts
When does an E303 cam have .550" lift???
Scummit E303 plus

Duration at 050 inch Lift: 220 int./231 exh.
Advertised Duration: 268 int./278 exh.
Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.550" int 0.540" exh.
Lobe Separation (degrees): 113

·
Registered
238 Posts
I always thought it was funny when someone says, "my MOTOR is being build by [insert random name]!" as if that builder is so famous everyone should know who they are. Maybe I'm not up on my engine builders but I think maybe only 5-10 people in the country qualify to be randomly name dropped, and add to that maybe like 3-4 forum/platform specific builders everyone here would recognize. I could be dead wrong here but I am not sure John Bouchard "who builds engines for SEMA" is one of them.

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
642 Posts
Bouchard did stuff for TV. So he should have some name recognition from that. I’m sure he does good work. But he’s no Rich Groh.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I always thought it was funny when someone says, "my MOTOR is being build by [insert random name]!" as if that builder is so famous everyone should know who they are. Maybe I'm not up on my engine builders but I think maybe only 5-10 people in the country qualify to be randomly name dropped, and add to that maybe like 3-4 forum/platform specific builders everyone here would recognize. I could be dead wrong here but I am not sure John Bouchard "who builds engines for SEMA" is one of them.
Mark O’Neal is fairly popular it seems. Just not “ours.” :rolleyes: mark oneal - Google Search

·
Old timer
6,392 Posts
Winning is great....

Some like to be in all the winner's circle photos or being one of those Kardashian YouTube celebrities but to me, it is a lot more satisfying to stay out of the limelight and watch your customers dominate... ;)

·
Registered
698 Posts
I looked Bouchards name up and remember his face from tv. Have I ever seen 1 of his engine locally here? nope. I personally like to use local guys that I see their stuff perform in person, but we all have or own opinions....

61 - 80 of 87 Posts