Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
So, you’re saying John Bouchard, who builds engines for SEMA cars. Who was a host on Horsepower TV. Who builds engines for featured LS Fest cars and many other events didn’t build a 551 hp 347 with an E303 plus cam and 11R 190 heads running on pump gas? I’m gonna see if he has the dyno sheet available and I’ll post a picture of it if he does.
I've been building motors for over 30 years, We've built thousands of 302 strokers.

That is exactly what I am saying. Also, I can make a dyno say pretty much anything I want. That is why no one races dynos.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
This is the very reason why I left Facebook. You lost me when you called a combustion engine a “motor “
Why don't you take a moment and look at the definition of "motor" in the dictionary.....I'll even make it easy for you....

"
motor

mō′tər
noun
  1. Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
  2. A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
  3. A motor vehicle, especially an automobile.
"

Now, go look up "idiot" and you'll likely find a picture of you.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I always thought it was funny when someone says, "my MOTOR is being build by [insert random name]!" as if that builder is so famous everyone should know who they are. Maybe I'm not up on my engine builders but I think maybe only 5-10 people in the country qualify to be randomly name dropped, and add to that maybe like 3-4 forum/platform specific builders everyone here would recognize. I could be dead wrong here but I am not sure John Bouchard "who builds engines for SEMA" is one of them.
The real question is....have we heard of you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts