Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
like the title says I am selling my 310ci sbf rotating assembly it is my back up... great rotating assembly I went 5.10 1/8 with this setup 3200lbs approx 1400hp on a procharged Outlaw 8.5 car... these parts only have 10 1/8 mile passes on them!! heres a breakdown of whats included extremely strong cola crankshaft will hold up to any amount of power you can throw at it... crank counter weights were drilled for lightning, 3.0 stroke, ford rod and main journals std size, triple crankshaft keys all in line.... Custom GRP Aluminum Rods 5.090 they are the strongest GRP could make in this rod length, rod bearings are still installed and in good runable condition, they are the PRO 2100 series with 7/16 2000 hardware will hold up to any ammount of hp you can throw at them... Pistons are DSS XR customs 2618 material, 4.060 bore they were designed to hold up to 50psi boost... the ring stack was lowered for superior strength very thick from piston crown to first ring, the entire structure of the piston has been beefed up, they also have a bridge support under the wrist pin hole to keep piston skirt from flexing under extreme loads, they have .043/.043/3mm ring pack with custom ring groove radial depth cut, x groove skirts, vertical gas ported, large IN LINE valve pockets will clear 2.135 intake valve, deep valve pocket will clear .850 lift with large duration solid roller cams
, also will clear twisted wedge heads, Super Heavy Duty Trend H13 tool steel taper wall wrist pins, pistons will come with used rings installed on them in perfect working condition they are custom total seal rings for high heat and boost, approx 9.2:1 with a 64cc chamber 58cc 9.8:1
I will also include a 157 tooth flexplate with c4 bolt pattern and 3 bolt gm pattern..
I have about $5300.00 into all parts listed above! PLEASE serious buyers only, would be a great setup for a blower or turbo car drag race OUTLAW 8.5, RENEGADE, GRUDGE OR STREET CAR... I am not looking for trades cash only price is $2400.00 shipped
Questions or of you would like PICS... call or text 847-651-97five4
Thanks for looking -

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.